Doggie Daycare Fun
While you’re away at work for the day, let your dog play Shamrock Pet Resort! With a spacious 3,000 square-foot indoor facility with a rubber floor and an enormous 4,000 square-foot outdoor fenced in courtyard we have plenty of space for dogs to run, romp and play all day! Weather permitting we have multiple play areas, doggie pools and shaded areas for your dog to enjoy the great outdoors. If it’s raining, snowing or just too cold, we move the fun indoors!
Your pet will have access to spacious, themed boarding suites and indoor runs. Our indoor runs are on a rubber coated rack off the floor at all times for better circulation and temperature control. Daycare guests also have access to an outdoor enclosed courtyard exercise area.
|Daycare Prices (all prices are per dog)|
|Daycare Only:||Full Day / $19.00 (4 hrs. or more)|
|Half day / $13.00 (4 hrs. or less)|
|Daycare&Boarding:||Full Day / $14.50 (4 hrs. or more)|
|Half Day / $10.00 (4 hrs. or less)|
|Daycare Packages:||Full Day 28 day pkg / $478.80 ($17.10/day)|
|Half Day 28 day pkg / $327.60 ($11.70/day)|
|Full Day 14 day pkg / $252.70 ($18.05/day)|
|Half Day 14 day pkg / $172.90 ($12.35/day)|
Daycare AssessmentsDaycare assessments are required for all new daycare dogs. Passing the daycare assessment will also allow your dog to participate in the Group VIP playtime which takes place on the weekends. The cost is a one-time, $25 fee, which includes the first full day of daycare (which must be used on the day the assessment is given). Our staff will be watching to see that your dog:
- Socializes well with the other dogs
- Has no aggression issues
- Is comfortable with new people
- Allows us to easily put on and take off his or her leash and collar
- Feels comfortable being placed in or taken out of their run
- Is not toy aggressive
- Dogs must be 16 weeks of age or older
- Males 12 months of age or older must be neutered.
- Females 8 months of age or older must be spayed, under 8 months must not be in heat.
- All dogs attending daycare or receiving their Daycare Assessment must be current on Rabies, DHLPP (Distemper combination including annual Leptospirosis), Bordetella (Kennel Cough), have a current negative intestinal (fecal) test within the last year, and on flea/tick preventative. All vaccines must be given by a licensed veterinarian and written proof must be provided to us 24 hrs prior to drop off for daycare.