Where pets are family.
Your pet will have the time of his or her life when staying at the Shamrock Pet Resort. We know how important it is to know that your pet is safe and happy while you are away. We have worked to provide a warm and friendly atmosphere so that you can have peace of mind while your pet stays with us. Our spacious boarding facility can accommodate cats, dogs, birds, rabbits, ferrets and other pets.
Kennels and Runs
- Our Resort Kennels are our smallest kennels, ranging in size from 24″ x 24″ to 30″ x 48″. They are ideal for smaller breeds of dogs.
- The Northwoods and Desert Oasis Runs are 3 feet by 5 feet, are temperature controlled and have raised, rubber-coated grates to allow for better air circulation and cleanliness.
- Dogs have their own kennels and runs, SEPARATE from cats and other animals.
- A cement wall separates each run for privacy and easy clean-up.
- Our themed Spa Suites are 5×5 feet and include a Kuranda bed for added comfort.
- 5 of our suites include televisions.
- The other 5 suites include Web cameras to allow you to check in on your pet while you are away. A username and password will be given to you at the time of check in in order to access your pet’s Web camera.
- Staying in a Spa Suite gives you an additional discount to the daycare while boarding discount if your pet participates in Doggie Daycare!
Seaside Cat Condos
- Individual spacious kitty condominiums with separate compartments for your feline friend to sleep, potty, eat and play.
- Select tailored guest VIP service for extra playtime, snuggles and fun with our resort staff.
Shamrock Pet Resort Spa Services
Select any of the following to give your pet the vacation they deserve!
- Doggie Daycare ~ Monday-Friday we offer full or half days of playtime with other friendly dogs. All new daycare dogs will receive a temperament assessment for the safety of all pets for $45, which includes the first day of daycare FREE! Please note, we cannot accommodate intact males over 1 year of age or female dogs that are not spayed over the age of 9 months.
- Private VIP Service ~ Specialized one-on-one time (20 minutes each) with a resort member for those pooches that prefer not to be in the group daycare session. Play fetch, run, go for a walk, receive love and attention, or get a relaxing massage.
- Grooming ~ Give your dog or cat a spa day with our groomer. See our Grooming page for details, or call us for availability.
- Resort Bath & Nail Trim or Dremmel
Bring your pet’s own food, or we’re happy to feed Purina EN (an easily digestible gastro-intestinal diet) food at no extra charge to you. You may also bring bedding, toys and treats to make your pet’s stay as relaxing as possible.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS FOR RESORT STAYS:
- Feline Virus Vaccine
- Feline Leukemia Vaccine OR a negative Feline Leukemia Test
- Monthly use of flea and tick prevention
- Negative Fecal Test (annual)
- Rabies Vaccine
- DHLPP vaccine (Distemper combination including annual Leptospirosis)
- Bordetella Vaccine (Kennel Cough)
- Monthly application of flea and tick prevention
- Negative Intestinal Parasite Test (fecal)
- Normal Gram Stain
- Rabies Vaccine
- Distemper vaccine
- Negative Intestinal Parasite test (fecal)
Please call us with any other questions or to schedule your pet’s stay!